View Single Post
Old December 3, 2013, 11:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Got to feel for Enamul Haq. Although he is over-rated he certainly can do better than Arafat and Elias, the 2 Sunny's.
I really don't get why people rate Enamul so much higher than Elias. Not just calling you out, but others have said the same thing. Just look at the SRs of both bowlers and you'll see Elias has the better SR in both ODIs and Tests and the averages are relatively the same. I understand Elias was flat out ugly in SL but Elias and Enamul are similar in quality imo but still would rate Elias ahead of Enamul

Arafat Sunny's average and SR are also better than Enamul's in List A's and FC's plus his T20 stats are not much worse off.

I can feel for Enamul but he also has to understand that there are other SLA's that are doing very well as well. Unfortunately for him, it's the biggest competition in the team. Razzak and Gazi are basically locks for T20I's and ODI's. Tests are probably the only format where he's got a chance but again he has both the Sunny's and Sajib to compete with. So it'll continue to be tough for him but that's how tough it is to get in to the national team as a spinner.