View Single Post
Old October 5, 2007, 03:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Many thanks to BanCricFan Bhai for spending so much time for properly explaining all these issues from proper sources. May Almighty Allah bless you and crown your life with success.

To Kabir Bhai, BanCricFan Bhai already explained a lot about hadeeth. Hope you now understand Sittah Sihah, or "Six books of Saheeh Hadeeths".

Let me add one more thing: The Shia's also reject all the hadeeths reported by Ummul Mumeneen Aisha (R), which is clearly blasphemous. The reason: In a war (I cannot remember the name of war here) Hazrat Aisha's position was against Ali (R). That war took place because of differences in ijtihad of two parties.

With this post, I am signing off from BC for about next two and half months. I am imposing on myself a "A temporary secession from BC" because spending too much time here has affected my grades in the first round of exams. I will make a comeback only if I can attain 4.00 GPA this semester, an accomplishment that I have regularly achieved in my short university acdemic career . My current Fall semester ends on victory day, '07and NZ series will also start at that time. Please pray for me.

Eid Mubarak to all BCers in advance. Take Care and wish you all the best.
Regards,
BD-Shardul