View Single Post
Old November 22, 2008, 10:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
I dont think anyone is that surprised by this result.. it was all over the walls. Simply put, our entire cricket management team is clueless about Test cricket. We have said this multiple times and it means nothing to the selectors, coach or the captain that you need to have a different mindset of players for test team. It is simple as that. EVERY COUNTRY has separate squads for test team except Bangladesh and ZImbabwe. We simply dont get it and wont get it unless we have a board that is intelligent enough to realize the basics of cricket. If a failed captain like Lipu is head of operations and a worthless player like Rafiqul is our cheif selectors,,, what else can you expect? Its a mess everywhere,, no A teams, no High Performance squad, no U-19 team excitement, nothing in the pipeline.... I would rather have Lobi/Koko/Faruque be back than this doofus mis-management team.
i completely agree with dhakablues bhai here....every word of it.....