View Single Post
Old May 13, 2011, 05:55 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
Well its possible, but I don't think that Miami winning it all is guaranteed. People seem to always underrated Boston during the playoffs due to their age, well I think Boston is the biggest threat for Miami. Rondo is much better than chalmers and although wade is better than allen, allan is still decent enough to make those big shots and play alright defense; Lebron is much better than Peirce but Peirce is a better shooter; Bosh is better than Garnett however Garnett plays the game with more intensity and hustle; Shaq, Perkins and Davis are much better than miami's other bigs and their bench is stronger too. I'd say Miami will go to the finals after a very hard fought battle between them and the celts. Miami and the Lakers in the finals, I think it can go either way.
NBA is all about entertainment, rating and money nowadays. Fakers got the last two wins on David Stern's back (allowing illegal trade of Gasol). It seems a good vegas plot for Dallas-Miami chapter II (80%) or Durant vs Lebrone-Wade (20%). Celts are done. Rondo is the corner stone there. They need to rebuild now. Next year it would NY and Miami East finals. Chicago can't hang against Billips.