View Single Post
Old August 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
Banglacricket was always on the legal side of things. I don't know why they let this one slip, probably because we wanted it. But that's no excuse. Illegal is illegal, BC should not be used to get the customer base. Too late he already has most of our email addresses. And that little twat will email everyone prior to series.

Here is a secret: Benup can't give you shi* if it's not already available in U.S. And most of us buying illegal stream from them, while legal sites like Willow take a hit. So the logic, they are trying to bring us stream doesn't hold. Why would Willow care to bring us more matches if we all go buy illegal stream?? Our online presence is not like India that even with illegal streams, willow makes enough money.

As posted by someone above, I think Banglacricket should contact legal sites like Willow and promote them. So everyone wins.

I also hope this guys is also permanently banned from here....even if he returns money. He is only returning money to those who are filing complaint. Not to everyone. And less active ppl (that's most ppl) don't even know how to complain and just forgets about it......
Thank you!!! Very well said !!!