View Single Post
Old January 17, 2009, 07:53 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanvir_nus
I agree whole heartedly. I appreciate your responsible comments and would wish others to advocate yours and mine views. I have said this repeatedly don't bash Ashraful, if you lose him then only you will realize what an asset he is. He is learning as a captain and for 99% of the game yesterday he was absolutely fabulous, I agree with some of the members opinion that the second over from Rubel was a mistake but I am willing to forgive him for a number of reasons, such as he is fairly new, it was a team decision, there was not a better choice, it was luck and Murali played with his luck and succeeded, it was not ours that's all.

It's frustrating to lose from the claws of victories, trust me I know, you guys have no idea what I had gone through just to watch the end of this match and what followed is a tide of sadness. There is hardly any consolation as no one cares about the losses no matter how close they are. I hope this picture tells you what the captain is doing for our team, how he feels towards Bangladeshi cricket, and atleast accept that he might not be the brightest/chilled out captain out there from Bangladesh, but he cares and a lot.
really nice...keep it up brother...