Thread: 10K Kabir
View Single Post
Old September 16, 2009, 03:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Banglacricket's Unofficial Interview with Cricket Guru Kabir

Banglacricket: Well, first of all Congratulations from everyone at Banglacricket on your upcoming milestone. So Kabir vai, any big plans for the 10,000 post? How do you plan to celebrate it?
Kabir: Well, my wife was planning to throw a surprise party. But, I have my sources who leaked the information to me. However, I still have to act surprised when I walk in the room, turn on the light and see confettis in the air with my close family members and friends yelling "Surprise!"

BC: Now, it has been a long path to reach this upcoming milestone. Any memorable incidents?
Kabir: Well, each and every post of mine is a memorable. But, what stands out more are the flatulence jokes that I made. Right before going to bed and unwinding days long events, I crack myself up thinking how I dominated BC with my razor sharp witticism in the trite humor.

BC: Now you know no interview would be complete without mentioning your bad boy nature of questioning the authority of the mods? How is your relationship with them?
Kabir: Well, it has been bitter sweet. It's just like working in any office where the bosses don't like you and tend to bully you. I mean it's not the first time I have had this. Ever since high school where I would be ostracized from playing Gollachoot, I had to put up with people ganging up on me. Yes, I do feel emo and depressed but at the end of the day I have my Tony Robbins self-help CDs blasting in high bass full throttle to brim me up with confidence.

BC: Have you experimented with substances to flex your post counts?
Kabir: I don't like to think so. Yes, I am not a prodigy like nadim or a sage like Sohel vai, but to me it has always been hard work. It's all about staying invisible in the forum, clocking in healthy posts per day at the right moments. I haven't been blessed with any talent but I made use of my limited abilities to reach this honorific milestone.

BC: Now let's talk about a brief history about your discovery of this site. How did you find this?
Kabir: Well it was really not difficult. I mean me being given short stature, thick glasses and all, I knew I would never make it to real cricket. So I had to run my Walter Mittesque fantasies somehow and instead of handing me the razor blade my friends directed me to this site for me to suspend my disbelief even for a jiffy of a second in this fantasy land.

BC: You mention friends, now who---
Kabir: auntu bhai, mizan bhai, masum bhai, murad bhai, fazal mama...

BC: O--kay....how about outside BC?
Kabir: [blank expression]

BC: Moving on...so now that you have finally "made it" do you plan on curbing down your posts to boost quality over quantity?
Kabir: Not a chance. What makes Kabir, Kabir is his unadulterated, burgeoning posts of creativity with hint of scatology. No one messes with me. People thinks once you have made it this far, it gets easy; actually, quite the contrary. I still have to continue hard working and overtake Sohel Vai's Sage title, get Super Sage and Beyond Sage. Hopefully my lucubration will pay off someday to realize and fullfill my full potential.

BC: To wrap up, any final words for the BC fans?
Kabir: Keep your head up. Know just like you I had to travel great distances with obstacles and landmines of bans and warnings but I have finally made it. Finally, have faith in the Almighty and you too can taste the blood of immortality like me someday.

BC: Thank you.
Kabir: You are most welcome.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles