View Single Post
Old May 16, 2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
Kapurush bhai, have you seen Bobita recently?
She was so sweet at that time and now it is exactly the opposite.

About the test vs. ODI vs. T20 vs. 6-a side issue, I would rather go for each of them. Each of these formats has its own attraction; personally I never found a test match boring only because it is a test or a T20 exiciting only because it's a dhum dharakka batting. The main thing is the competition, which can make things interesting for a true cricket fan. Each format needs intelligent planning and execution.

Now, shorter version of the game can probably attract more people, which can eventually make it a global sport. I support the status things also so that a cricket nation can have the hunger to improve their game in order to achieve a Test or ODI status. However, it should not looked at from an elitist attitude; rather it should be maintained to improve the quality of the game. Spreading cricket over more nations can only do good to it; it brings money, it creates more options to the players and more importantly, it reduces the risk of monopoly, which should create a fair atmosphere for all.
Nicely said.