View Single Post
Old July 5, 2008, 10:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
In today's PA there is an article on development of players specially freak players in SL setup. What caught my attention was how SL coaches were enhancing players quality without taking out the players natural strong point. They never tried to change the players natural style but fine tuned it to meet the demand of team. This write up increased my dislike of JS more as he is trying to make change of Ashfluke. For God's sake Ash is a stroke player not a grafter. He is trying to make a Boycot out of Jayasuriya. DW never tried to change the natural flair of Jaya, Kalu, Gurusinha, Arvinda. Just fine tuned it and put insurence player in the form of Ranatunga, Tilakratna. I understand DW failed to fine tuned Ash but what JS is trying is simply insane. Probably we are going to miss our customary eid once/twice in a year which means we are losing our match winner. Don't get me wrong, Ash might ended up with higher batting average but we would lose our midas touch - Ash score big; we win ODI.
That's what all the experts are saying.

Quote:
Hashta bochore ekta hoileo shonar dim dito, but we became greedy and we wanted more, so we changed his game. But he even forgot to lay once in a year .
The experts of our BC is so blind on JS, they are just expecting many things baselessly, against all conventional wisdom.