View Single Post
Old August 28, 2014, 01:55 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Coaching staff grading is an overall grading. Al-Amin's bowling action. Mash occasionally losing it. Radarless Taskin. I haven't said anything about spinners and that is also included under the bowling coach or coaching staff. Failure to capitalize from 35/5 reflects weak laid back coaching method. There should have been intentional water break with love letters from the coach to the captain or the bowlers. Ultimately we measure coaching staff's performance via wins and losses. Whatever it takes to motivate, concentrate, inspire the players so that they can taste the sweetness of victory.

Do you follow College Football/Basketball, NFL, or NBA religiously? You would know how professional coaches work with their players.
Not really. I watch NBA and NFL playoffs and keep slightly updated on latest happenings and that's about it. No clue about college level. Couldn't care less about baseball. So none of them even comes close to my dedication to cricket for the past 18 years.

But I think cricket and American sports are not really comparable. They are vastly different in terms of culture and management.