Old June 18, 2018, 04:35 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
glad korea lost..I have nothing but hatred for S.Korea after 2002 WC
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Oh man..That notorious game against Italy. Some worst refereeing decisions in the history of the world cup i have ever seen. And the SK players were brutally attacking the Italian players. The most brutal game I have witnessed so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
don't forget about the match with spain also..3 legitimate goals(1 italy 2 spain) were canceled so that SK can play the semies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Ya, those games were rigged
NW bhaiya and Roman da, Keno tumra jano na? Mone nai tumader?
That scumbag, ex Ecuadorian int'l referee Moreno was arrested at our own JFK with 6 kilos of Heroin in 2010, with 10 bags, some of them were stuck between his butt-cheeks! Shala was a major gambler, kicked his kind wife out and hooked up with a younger, like his daughter's age chickita back in Quito! Got her pregnant and had her perform a forced miscarriage. He was taking money form the Ecuadorian, Mexican and Colombian Mobs simultaneously! That scum shala served at our own Brooklyn Correctional Facility for 2 and half years - got lucky and got his sentence reduced by the judge from 10 years in federal prison! Many people still looking for this Fo, including moi, I kid you NOTY!