View Single Post
Old October 5, 2012, 07:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
^ Tbf, I think you should consider two other quantitative things. Rubel & company's stats individually before Ian's tenure and during Ian's tenure. Additionally, the above stats analysis would be bolstered with consideration of Rubel and co's econ rates during Ian's tenure.

For a more qualitative review, it may even be desirable to look at the CI commentary from those matches during his tenure and note how many edges, yorkers, good slower deliveries, well-directed bouncers the pacers managed. Given that it's only 14 ODIs, it shouldn't take too long. (I could volunteer to do this even)
Exactly. Its kind of worrying but our pace bowlers never get the batsmen to edge the ball (except for Mash at times). That the worrying thing. Other international players seem to be playing our pace bowlers with ease, as if they are net bowlers or something. I reckon if Mash wasnt in the team then our pace bowling would be unbelievably horrible.