View Single Post
Old October 5, 2005, 05:08 AM
Test Cricketer

I don't see it as a possibility currently. But as India, Pakistan and Bangladesh turn into 1st world powers, as is happening in the bigger cities and pockets of areas, and stability occurs, and as religion, language and ethnicity becomes unimportant, collectively, but rather the merit of each individual based in his/her willingness to pursue education and work hard becomes important, (the alliance of economic blocs will become evident to the political leaders and will become a possibility, IMO. But with Bangladesh being only a decade old democracy, and only a 30 something year old country, and only since 41 having it's own territory to call home, this process can't continue until Self - indentity is found, felt secured and discarded to be unimportant. At that juncture, it will become obvious, that individual and immediate family success, education, and job stability will be more important than the current psychological models, just mentioned above. This is just my opinion and guess, and I give this process less than 50 years.

But than, I could just be crazy. lol.

Edited on, October 5, 2005, 10:14 AM GMT, by whiteguy.

Edited on, October 5, 2005, 10:15 AM GMT, by whiteguy.