View Single Post
Old September 17, 2004, 08:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by BushidoTiger
Does anybody know if BD training camp study tapes/footage of individual bowlers and/or batsmen from the opponents sides to see the weakness and strength of them..?

I'd the good fortune to visit pre-season training facility my favorite L.A Kings (yet another group of underachievers) once.
I knew they routinely watch tapes of their opponents' games as well as their own, but I was shocked/surprised to see the degree of their preparation.
They have rosters on each of their opponents, and the very thorough, almost like a court recorder, meticulous info about some the best players of each team. Everything except the playbook seemed to be in their possession.

I know all NBA, NFL teams also requires their players to study and disect the opposition to gain insight and take advantage of the weakness.

It seems that BD Tigers are too often caught off guard.
as far as i know we do that also. and we have a computer analysist nasir ahmed babu i think who is in charge of all this spying business. actually this is not illegal spying. legally spying. well i shouldnt call this spying in the first place. because it is actually a strategy. but this is actually a useful strategy. although we dont benefit at all but other teams who has our video learns a lot about our players through this videos.