Thread: Ghosts!!!!
View Single Post
Old October 17, 2008, 08:31 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: T.I, Shakib and Rasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopal Bhar
In Zen and the Art of Motyorcycle Maintenance, the author maintains that gravity didn't exist before Newton discovered it!

So ultimately, it all boil downs to BELIEF.

If you believe in paranormal, ghost, ESP, Near Death Experiences, God, after life: then they exist?

If you don't, then they don't.

Reality is subjective.
I completely agree with this.

But i would to share the story of a murder i witnessed once. If you are squeamish please don't read. But here is my account word for word:

I was riding my bike over to a friends house to just hang out for a bit. I must of been biking for only about 10 minutes before I reached 7th street. I was half way down the road when I heard what sounded to be a gun shot. Coincidentally another buddy of mine lived on this road. So I got off my bike and went into his back yard to see what was going down, I assumed they were playing paint ball or something like this. As I got closer to the backyard I could here someone moaning, I knew something was wrong. I ran into the backyard and realized the sounds were coming from the next door neighbors backyard inside his shed.

I had to stand on a piece of wood to see directly into the shed window and what I saw was something I will never forget. Standing there, was a man with a gun pointed to his head and bleeding from the shoulder. I had never seen this man before and I couldn't make out who was pointing the gun at the shooters head because all I could see was his arm. I remember my heart felt like it was going to explode. I ran out of the yard and ran as fast as I ever have, until I got to the end of the road. I remembered I had a cell phone and called 911 about what I had just seen. The person on the other end told me to get home to safety and that the police would be to where I had been right away.

As I ran inside my mother instantly knew something was wrong. I told her what I had just seen and my mom got scared and said to me "You're moving with your Aunte and Uncle in Bel-Air" I whistled for a cab and when it came near, The license plate said 'Fresh', And had dice in the mirror,
If anything I could say that this cab was rare,
But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, homes to Bel-Air!'

I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom,
I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!