View Single Post
Old January 9, 2007, 11:58 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Maaaan ! This guy kept record of everything that were going on with Bangladesh domestic leagues and development teams over last one year !

I see already quite a few BC celebrity members (cricman, James90, Miraz, ....) have subscribed to his thread.
I came accross the forum and the particular thread in early December 2006. The forum is quite neat and there is lot of enthusiasm about Bangladesh Cricket. I was not aware that Jungle Jumbo is not a Bangladeshi. Haven't seen the first post. Its a real surprise for me that a non Bangladeshi is following Bangladesh domestic cricket with such passion.

About similar thread in Banglacricket, I think we are a bit more enthusiastic in opening threads. We have separate threads for each domestic comepetitions (sometimes more than one thread for each competition). In cricket web forum, there is very few Bangladeshi member or members making post about Bangladesh cricket. So, they are not opeining many threads and discussing in one thread and they also have staff members dedicated for each test playing nations domestic season.

IMO, the way we are doing is fine.

Now, we can make a sticky thread for Bangladesh doemstic cricket and another one for Bangladesh international cricket. We can only post the summary result of each match on these threads. Normal discussion with enthusiasm can be done by opening different threads but we will always update those two threads.

Just a thought.