View Single Post
Old May 21, 2005, 01:11 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally posted by Fazal
>> but did he prove to be good in the same level of cricket that he is going to be playing in lords.

You cannot prove to higher level unless you are given an opportunity. Therefore the comment like "but did he prove to be good in the same level of cricket " reaaly doesn't carry any merit to me.

>>he is just too young i think.
And he is too young? Sure he is. Some people mature earlier and some people never mature even at the age of 40. I think he is matured more than his age and more than some of our players in national team. I gues we will never know who is right unless he is given a chance.

>> as u said rajin will win at the end
I don't know what do you mean by the word win? Getting selected in the team? Things are getting tough in national team... and nobody wins for so long unless they produce for the national team. And reagrdless of if Mushfiqur is selected or not for 1st test... his time will come (to prove his case) one time or another... so in that case IO don't see a case of Rajin vs Mushfique as you do.
And also if Rajin is not selcted I don't think Rajin looses in the long term also.
Agree with everything you said.

And maturity.....does anybody remember Rokon?? Did he EVER mature?