Bench

12. Abu Jayed
13. Imrul Kayes
14. Mosaddek Hossain
15. One spinner - not sure who it should be - either Nayeem or Naz Apu

Reasoning:
Abu Jayed: Depending on condition, he plays in place of Rubel or Fiz

Imrul Kayes: Reserve opener - should Shadman fails, he opens

Mosaddek Hossain: Substitute of Yasir Ali at no 4 if Yasir fails. Or if Soumya is having a horrendous few matches, Yasir can also play at 3 with Mosaddek coming at 4

Nayeem/Naz Apu: Miraz is not very convincing outside sub-continent, needs a dependable substitute for him should he bowls poorly, bits and pieces spinner like Mosaddek is not a substitute. Mossadek comes into the team as a pure batsman.

Sabbir Rahman: Not picked because not convinced about his finishing ability - gets out before finishing more often than not. Our true finisher is Mushfiq and Mahmudullah, and Tamim if he carries, and on their day, they will do the job of a finisher

Mohammad Saifuddin: Not picked because I am never convinced of BD all rounders. Another reason is confusion about playing role. If they fail in batting, which BD all rounders often do, they defend their selection with their somewhat good bowling. I do not like that. I want each player to have a well defined specific role. If they execute it, they stay in the team. If not, they are out.

Liton Das: He has the potential to be match winner but I prefer consistency over once a while match winning knock. Plus 40/0 is better than 15-2, and 40/0 after ten overs gives a team like BD a higher probability of posting a 280+ score.

Mohammad Mithun: Not convinced about him. He is a hack as AF says.

Will visit this post after WC. Hope the team selected plays well and I won't mind eating my words
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.