View Single Post
Old August 17, 2006, 03:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
actually, 15th of Augurs IS NOT Khaleda's birthday...

so far from 3 different sources, she got birthdays in the following days:

Aug 15th ( ironically that co-incides with Bongobondhu murder)
Aug 19th ( in biography when she became prime minister)
Sept 5th ( According to Education board)

"The Independent newspaper on Tuesday quoted an education board letter to the Information Ministry which said, ``According to our records, the Bangladesh Nationalist Party chief was born on September 5, 1946, and she appeared in the school final examination in 1961
(source: http://salamdhaka.blogspot.com)

now if she celebrates her bday to coincide with Shiekh Mujib's death, that is a really dirty, stupid ugly politics which offcourse u can expect from the Bangladeshi politicians.
All I can say is Most of us have a 2nd bday because of the school system? Am I right?
I don't know where u got the 19th date and no one says anything about that. Where ever i hard the issue being discussed they all say she have 3 badya one is 15th one 19th and the other by certificate but when i ask the same people where they found the 19th one they can't answer maybe sydny bhai can answer me. I know you mentioned in biography but that could be typo, have anyone came forward and said that they have the proof from some where about the date(I am thinking somebody must have recorded the interview while making the biography ...)
I am not trying to attack anyone just trying to pursue the issue here.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled