View Single Post
Old August 9, 2008, 01:58 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
for once i support russia, Georgia is a US stooge and US wants to use it as a pawn against Russia just like Taiwan is pawn against China. In neocons eyes, only US has right to attack countries or to retaliate. Only US has right to post spies or send spy planes, if others do it, they scream and whine like a baby
for once i am with Russia too. Here is my 10 cents...
1. Georgia bring back its 3000 troops from Iraq with the help of US air plane who helped massacre Iraqi civilians.
2. Russia humiliate/massacre/or do any form of brutality/fatality in their own georgian graveyard.
3. Russia prepare attacks on US bases around Europe(Starting from Czech Republic for installing american interceptor missiles and raising tension akin to the Cuban missile crisis in the 1960s) for helping chela munda country to divide Russia.
4. US, Russia, Europe going to coldwar or HOT War.
5. We helpless, opportunityless countries set back, relax, and enjoy war for few weeks or month.
6. Nuclear Wars underway.
7. Most of us die with others.
8. Eirth's destruction of civilization cycle is complete. Blue planet is back to dark age.
9. Bangladeshi population survived this devastation most compare to other countries
10. We invade most of the world with our desi da, koral, kachi and with our superior human production capability.

Last edited by Anher; August 9, 2008 at 02:06 AM..