View Single Post
Old January 30, 2012, 09:45 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Our players not getting picked for IPL doesn't bother me, bc I don't care for it. It doesn't justify how good/bad we're, so don't let it be that way.

Sure there may be some "conspiracy" behind it, Ind wants to show who is in charge (considering how well their team is doing, this might be the only way left for them to dominate), but the way I like to look at it is, Zims have better 20/20 players and we shouldnt feel jealous. It's good that they will earn some handy cash. Our players are always under rated bc of the tag "Bangladesh." We should know how it feels. Just bc they are Zimbabweans doesn't make them less of a candidate automatically.

If we wanna do somethin about it, as always, we should move our asses up to top 5. That will ans all the qs.
Agreed on the highlighted part...and inshAllah, someday we'll get there (may be in 5-10 years)! Plus we've our very own BPL T20 League now and it's going to be broadcasted worldwide.

Last edited by idrinkh2O; January 31, 2012 at 01:30 PM..