View Single Post
Old March 21, 2012, 08:56 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Hey chinaman, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you were busy so you weren't as active. I didn't know you weren't enjoying your stay.

The trick is to not take anything personally and lower your posting merit to puberty level. Agree, BC could very well be renamed as Bandwagoners'cricket- home of many wheels. If you dare to step outside these bandwagon, you get pined down. You aren't the only one. IDK if you were here, but you should see some of my early "encounters." The best you can do is to enjoy them go nuts, and take things so seriously, while you sit there and laugh at those numb nuts, or see one bandwagon fight another. But BC isn't the only place. You won't find any sport team that doesn't have any bandwagon. (At one point, I had a sig "I hate bandwagon" but then I realized that made me part of a bandwagon, the non-bandwagoning bandwagon.. so one way or the other, we are all part of some sort of bandwagon).

And there is only on bandwagon now, it's called WINNING or "Jetsi, Jetsi Jetsi." I am sure we can all join that.

But there are many other members here that you can have decent conversations with. So you should come here for them.