View Single Post
Old July 16, 2018, 08:24 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

"lack of context". I think that's what you are referring to. I also don't care about any other tours if BD is not playing. I believe its the same for other countries and their fan as well.

That's why I am excited about the --

1. Test Championship

Quote:
The 2019–21 ICC World Test Championship will be the inaugural edition of the ICC World Test Championship of Test cricket.It will start in July 2019 and finish with a final, scheduled to take place in June 2021. It will feature nine of the twelve Test playing nations.
Read this FAQ - http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...t-championship

2. ICC ODI League

Quote:
2020–22 ICC ODI League is scheduled to be the inaugural edition of the thirteen-team One Day International (ODI) league. The league will last from May 2020 to May 2022 and will serve as part of the qualification process for the 2023 Cricket World Cup. Twelve Full members of the International Cricket Council (ICC) and the Netherlands, who won the 2015–17 ICC World Cricket League Championship, will participate in the tournament. Each team will play against eight of the twelve opponents, four at home and four away. Each series will consist of three ODIs.
These two leagues will give a lot of context to the meaningful series. Plus a ODI WC every 4 years and T20 every 2 years. Things will become interesting.