View Single Post
Old April 11, 2014, 12:40 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

My hopeful list of performers:

Marshal: i really want this guy to perform in NCL and I want him back for the national XI for longer format at least. He can score runs, not edgy... just need to work on his temperament.

Elias Sunny: Again, i want him to perform so he can be back in contention for the national XI. I feel like he wasnt given enough chances and therefore, with a solid NCL, should be considered again.

Riyad: If he is planning to become more of a bowling allrounder, he needs to continue his form brom BCL and play a dominating role with the bowl. At the same time, I hope he finds his batting form back. All he needs to do for that is just face first 30 deliveries before going after the bowlers.

Taijul: The more the better! want him to perform so that he can give the walking Raj and Gazi a run for their money.

Naeem: Really need him to perform and make the 11 for the next test match. He has the temperament. Just needs to work on moving around and taking singles. him, Mominul, Mush would be a solid backbone of the batting attack. the rest jodu modu tamim shakib can play their "natural" game.