View Single Post
Old November 3, 2011, 04:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
I am very actively participating with this Project of Accomplishment of Essential Activities for the implementation Of Rooppur Nuclear PowerPlant..... so if anybody has any question regarding the Rooppur nuclear powerplant i can give u the answers and clarify Ur queries.

i am exhausted ..... had a 15 day training in Japan and when came back had to to work hard for the final preparation of the Signing Ceremony and the Meet the Press Event. anyway now i am free, i will now start the process of progressively returning back to BC.
Woow! That is the greatest of news! Muchos Congratas Shagor dada Offstmp bhayio!! This is so great to hear! I/we are very very proud of you today! Offstump bhai

Now Offstum bhaiya,
a. When do you think we will assemble and produce our first nuke powered submarine, how soon? I had long long dream, someday my BD will have nuk powered amphibian Submarine type thing and I will be a the commander of that boat and patrol in the Bay fo Bangal! I even have a name ready for our first produced nuk sub.."SSBDN-Durgaam-1A"

b. Who will provide the security for the BD Nuk Bomb? Army, RAB? And also what would be the first BD Nuk B's name? I think it could be something like SSNBD "Mor Shala-1"