View Single Post
Old June 22, 2008, 11:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
It's not that JS is the first man who understood our problems, he is the first man who is highlighting the problems to cover-up his failures.
That is very impotant....closing your eyes after knowing the problem will not solve it...1st you have to accept that there lies a problem....identify it, accept it and work for it.

Beacuse of lack of cricekting knowledhe we are a very vulnarable side....If JS achieves to create a basic among the cricketers that will make a foundation for years to come. When our batsmen will approach correctly.....our side will look like scoring 200/2220+ all the time...like others top teams always look like....

When we look to other top teams....we have the percertion that - "if they can't score 200+, it's an accident".....do others have same perception on us?? JS is trying to create it......and it can only be created if we learn to play proper cricket.....so I dont put off JS as he is targetting 200+.....i will accept it if i find we have developed and learn to play proper cricket....in the long run only this can make us consistent and establish ourselves in cricket world.