View Single Post
Old March 31, 2008, 11:47 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Default Inside Bangladesh domestic cricket : please post your questions here.

The standard of domestic cricket of Bangladesh is one of the major concerns of Bangladesh fans.

To get a better understanding of the real scenario, I managed to contact with Ehsanul Haque Seezan, one of the leading performers of Bangladesh domestic cricket.

Seezan is playing first class cricket for the last eight years. With 63 first class match under his belt, he is one of the most experienced domestic cricketers of Bangladesh. He has played only one Test and 6 ODIs for Bangladesh.

He has been ignored by the selectors despite his fine run of form in the last 3-4 years.

I have already taken an interview of Seezan. He was very co-operative in describing even the minute details of Bangladesh domestic cricket structure, facilities, wicket type at different venues, players perspective, expectations etc..

He is ready to answer many more questions to help us understand the real scenario of domestic cricket. I am inviting questions from the members about Bangladesh domestic cricket.

We will publish the interview and that will be followed by the question-answer piece.

If required, we will contact other first class cricketers to get better/appropriate answers of some questions.

We will finally make a set of recommendation which we will publish and will send it to BCB cricket development committee.

So, get ready with your questions!!

It's question time.