View Single Post
Old February 21, 2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
First you say no. Then you say depends. Which is it?

Think again to the examples you gave. The minor or the mentally handicapped are often not given the full punishment for a crime committed because they often do not have the mental capacity to understand what they did. The drunk on the other hand is thrown the book at. Why? Because he/she on his own volition got into a state that exacerbated what ever the crime is. Now which to class do you think Shakib belongs? The minor or the drunk?
Zunaid bhai, the answer is NO.

I just wanted to say judgement could be different case to case basis.

Shakib's act was disgusting and he should be punished. I just don't agree with the level of punishment he was handed with.

I do NOT like how BCB handles Shakib and Tamim - no standard policy are followed at any situation.

Why BCB made Mash captain of the T20 team when Tamim was the vice cap? If Tamim is out of form, then why just not drop him instead of making another player cap? And why Tamim was made vice cap again?

The way Shakib was sacked from captaincy was not fair either.

I want, like many others, BCB to be fair towards every player regardless who the player is. They should have a standard policy and procedure in place.