View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 03:25 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isnaad
No offense taken at all. We are all entitled to our respective opinions.

I have been to Khulna, stayed there, spent a vacation there as well. It's not bad at all. Hotel Castle Salam and Royal are 3 star hotels and they are pretty fine on the context of Khulna or even Bangladesh. Even Chittagong has only Hotel Agrabad and Peninsula that are of higher rating. While some people complain sitting in 3 star hotel rooms that aren't suited to their 'expectations', there are people who barely get to eat a meal a day.

I know it's all about expectations but truth is, our management could not do much better in terms of accommodations. They cannot just go and build a 5 star hotel for players overnight. But that too does not mean we stop playing matches in Khulna.
If the facilities and accomodation is not upto par in Khulna, then yes we should stop playing in Khulna or anywhere that has similar problems until it improves. Khulna doesn't even have a decent gym and players have to eat spicy foods which they are not use to from what I read in the newspaper. It would discourage the foreign players to come over here and BPL already has enough issues that are discouraging. If that means BPL is hosted by only two venues, so be it.