View Single Post
Old April 29, 2010, 02:46 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
I think main problem is our selectors, they use their orthodox methods before thinking logically twice, and then come up with the same bunch of guys who are playing around for a while for national team. It happened also back that time when Alok was in national team, despite his failure he was selected repeatably, then same went with Ashraful, Aftab and many more.. These selectors never proved that they are most wise. logical and prudent in their selections process..or too dumb of understanding the logic and reasoning of cricket. Look at the T20 squad, they left some of the good T20 potentials out of the squad as to maintain their orthodox selection procedure. Now Alok is the finest batsman for T20 version but he is not given chance, but people like failures in recent T20 leagues at domestics are included, should i have to mention their name too. And here some Alok haters are throwing their freezing cold water to those people's neck who are just justifying Alok's inclusion. Please guys just come out from those biased shell and support whoever deserves the due chanece competent with their recent performance.
I am totally agree with you man. And that is the main concern for the future. If they do it again by picking up wrong player

Posted via BC Mobile Edition