View Single Post
Old March 10, 2006, 06:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Default Rate Your Top 5 Restaurant in Dhaka

I am planning to visit to Dhaka, Bangladesh after a long long time. This time I will visit Dhaka by myself for semi job related assignment, therefore no distraction from all the relatives and pati-relatives for request to have a lunch/dinner with them in their home. I can understand their sincerity, but this time I would like to taste the best of Dhaka (food). Moreover all my lunch and dinner cost can be billable to Uncle Sam. So cost may not be an issue for most of the cases. I will stay in Dhaka close to 2 weeks there.

I heard there are lots good restaurants now a days in Dhaka. So my request to my fellow members here (who live in Dhaka or recently visited Dhaka): suggest me your top 5 best Restaurant in Dhaka that I shouldn't miss. Also don't forget to mention the type of restaurant and the dish that you liked most.

What you have to gain? Nothing. I will gain all the weight. However I promise to bring some pictures (of food) from some the restaurants that I would visit based on your suggestions. And finally I will suggest my own top five for members who plan to visit after me.

If you know any link that reviewed Bangladeshi Restaurant, please post here.

Edited on, March 10, 2006, 11:57 PM GMT, by Fazal.