View Single Post
Old November 24, 2012, 06:39 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
Mane you guys are just pathetic !!!!! I'm utterly utterly disapointed with the way he got out... gordhop bolleo kom bola hobe.... But questioning his integrity is just little too much... How many times did he save our faces??? Today he played a very matured (of course minus that brain fart) innings thinking about the situation... He resisted himself from playing his fav shots... But like any other batsman he was on his nervous 90s... He thought he would dispatch that otherwise why he would risk his 100... The shot was played neither for himself nor for the team it was a complete brain freeze ... He thought let's hit it and get out of this nervous mindset and come back fresh tomorrow.. But of course only a gadha thinks like that... But stop judging the man who came for the rescue yet again and and he was doing his job superbly...We all are frustrated but no point in calling him selfish...
i dont care how many times he saved us blah blah and more blah...in test how many times he saved us?..how many matches we lost where we saved us?..everyone..100 ta match er modhe 2ta jitay bolbo ore baba r kon beta 2ta jitaise?..shakib re niya kotha?..no no r asob blah blah sunte chaina..he is my fev cricketer and i want him to be the best but what he did today was unforgettable, he was thinking about his century, he was thinking akje 99 run e not out theke khela ses korle rate amar gum asbena..he is the best player in the team..he needs to be a role model..jokhon best player er team er theke century ta boro hoye jay tokhon baki gadha gula ki korbe?..or jaygay imran khan hole diner last over ta katay dito century niye vabtona..i want him to be the role model for future generation, he can change BD cricket..but not like this ...Shakib ebar tumi kal saradin muri khao