View Single Post
Old November 24, 2012, 06:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i dont care how many times he saved us blah blah and more blah...in test how many times he saved us?..how many matches we lost where we saved us?..everyone..100 ta match er modhe 2ta jitay bolbo ore baba r kon beta 2ta jitaise?..shakib re niya kotha?..no no r asob blah blah sunte chaina..he is my fev cricketer and i want him to be the best but what he did today was unforgettable, he was thinking about his century, he was thinking akje 99 run e not out theke khela ses korle rate amar gum asbena..he is the best player in the team..he needs to be a role model..jokhon best player er team er theke century ta boro hoye jay tokhon baki gadha gula ki korbe?..or jaygay imran khan hole diner last over ta katay dito century niye vabtona..i want him to be the role model for future generation, he can change BD cricket..but not like this ...Shakib ebar tumi kal saradin muri khao
chinta ki o t ekhon muri e khachhe... ami to bhabchhilam arro agei out hobe... apnara je shopno o dekhte paren... As I said before Shakib is capable of scoring upto 90 ... If luck favors only then he can get past that 100 mark... Each and every batsman in the world think of their 100 when they are on their 90s ... it's not a crime..otherwise Sachin wouldn't have gotten out so many times on 90s... It''s just the great players from other countries are smart enough to keep their cool and get that 100 easily but our players are just born gordhops ... It's official now...