View Single Post
Old September 16, 2008, 06:31 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
2. SN - married at 21? can't even maintain a 10 runs solid batting possiblity! everytime went to bat, i was just worried shitless when the moron is going to get out! any second now... gelo, gelo.. yeah this is what you have given me ....you imbecile!
3. alok kapali - your dad died and i feel sorry for your dad! after getting 12 continuous innings opportunity anyone can pull a century against a sluggish indian bowling in a super dead batting pitch! i supported you for a long long time! good bye...see ya!
4. nazimuddin - the stupidest batter i ever seen in a cricket outfit! all i can remember you are a very good 1-0 scorer! you slow, learning disable retard! i don't want to even mention this name as long as i live for the rest of my miserable life!
5. aftab ahmed - this born sub-human, everything i ever said about you was a joke, you idiot! i was sarcastic, you loser lofer! anybody that ever watched you play and thought of hope is an idiot himself - including myself! you gave me a lot of 15-30s! guess what i got 30 better batsmen lining up in my under-19 phase II program to do that. aftab was born with a big part of his brain missing! he is empty/ hollow and a true retard! i don't even think he even knows it when he is out!
6. forhad reza - the ultimate bangla bakkol! a total free-rider. hard-working no doubt! only good for agricultural farm work!
7. dhiman ghosh - don't think you got shite you newborn diaper wearing moran!! a complete incompetent batting failure and good wk! now go catch some icl ball - - you screw-loose nut bag nincompooph! we got plenty of these and better model lined up right now!
8. ashraful - you should open up a moodir dokan at the komlapur rail station while you still have a chance! if everything's true what i have been hearing about you, i would use yuor image printed on toilet paper and use them to clean my cats' diarhoea smeared butts! i got your days numbered you retard of all retards! now he will think it means that he will get a medal (retard of all retards) for it! you imbecile low life!!!!!
man i have had it!!!! i am having hard time breathing now.....

i am still hopeful about our academy and under-19 teams!
Perfectly put.