View Single Post
Old July 9, 2008, 01:26 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

As'salamu Alaikum BD-Shardul.

All praise belongs to Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. May he forgive me if I say something wrong.

In the Holy Quran (2:136, 285, and 3:84 etc.) it is stated clearly: "We make no distinction between them".

In your post I find:
Quote:
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam) moved forward and led them all in prayer. This is an indication the Prophet is higher in status than all the rest of the prophets and messengers.
Is the writer assuming his higher status? Or something is lost in the translation? I understand all prophets (except Muhammad (PBUH)) was sent to a specific nation. Muhammad (PBUH) was sent for all creations. Still we shouldn't make distinctions on their status cause we are not the one to judge on their status. At the end of the day, The Holy Quran supersedes any other scriptures, writings or orders.
Quote:
Prophet Ibrahim is the best of the prophets after our prophet, Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam).
I have limitations on understanding. I fear not to say anything that clearly contradicts the Holy Quran.