View Single Post
Old August 12, 2009, 05:02 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat

whether The ahadith themselves are authentic or not is a different objection than rejecting the Prophet Mohammad(Sallallahu A'laihe wasallam) because you are Clearly denying not only Him but also those before him and after him
Denying Hadith is never even close to denying the prophet. The entire Quran came through prophet's mouth. Accepting that entire book to be from Allah is good enough to accept the prophet. Denying Hadith means denying the authenticity of it's descriptor & purely scientific. I'm sure, Allah will not hold me responsible for not believing on Bukhari, as Bukhari hasn't got a mandate from Allah. More over that's not from Allah.

Allah wants us to believe and follow the message he has sent through the messenger. That's the one and only Book, Al Quran. Once again, Allah isn't illogical to make me responsible for not listening to some one he hasn't told me to listen. Yes, If Bukhari would have told me to believe in the Quran and follow it and I didn't listen, I could have been in Trouble. Every muslim has the right to invite people to Quran if he/she likes and if someone is having heart burning hearing that; he should think twice, who he/she should follow? Allah or Bukhari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
...remember Prophets before him were after all his Ummah...as Mohammad(Sallahu A'laihe waSallam) was the Imam before WE came to this Life and in the afterlife(In the day of Judegement, he will do a LOOONG sajdah(prostration to Allah) until we, puny muslims even smell jannah!???)

the things I just said are quite well supported by Both Quran and people who Understood God like God was meant to be understood...
Salaam, Rifat
I would be happy to get a reference to the above statements from Quran, if you are kind enough to give me please. I couldn't find yet. May Allah bless us all with His wisdom.