View Single Post
Old February 27, 2012, 02:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
My find is 'Shahriar Nafees' !

I never ever thought of him being such a coward and sissy player. When he had a great chance to show his captaincy abilities and power hitting batting, he just hid in the dug out. Not a single try to make it happen. Its time to put his cricket kits in the shelves and never ever think of further career in cricket, be it as coach, consultant etc.

And for promising players, still no one makes to my list. All of them showed some glimpses but that does not impress me much. We never had any doubt on their skills but no one really stood out from the crowd and said ' i am the real big thing for Bangladesh Cricket'.
I totally agree with you. Its really sad not to see out of the 23 million males living in Bangladesh we couldnt find one solid batsmen who can average 50 for us (or 45) in odi's or possibly in tests.

And also a good seamer who bowls good accurate off stump bowling.

Its sad to see that we have to rely on the next generation.

If we cant find good batsmen in Bangladesh then i guess we have to scout for Bangladeshi cricketers who live in England, Australia, South Africa and possibly in New Zealand.