View Single Post
Old December 9, 2018, 04:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Not lately. Since his debut. Also it only took him only 10 years to get his avg. past 30. In today's age, not even teams like Nepal would give their guys that kind of freedom to develop. Plus, he is a cancer in the locker room, shouting at others for their mistakes, while laughing away his own mistakes.

But yes, he cannot be dropped because of his batting now. But I wouldn't mind if he was, because Bd would be making a bold statement in doing so, making an example out of him. You talk about keeping now, I have been on his keeping since 2012, that is a full 6+ years ago. Not many supported me then. After years of hammering the point into people's heads, now some are coming around to admitting that he is a poor keeper.
Man you say stuffs like this as if there is a gun batsmen ready to replace Rahim. Forget about his keeping, he had been avg'ing like a boss like any other quality batsmen in the world. I agree that he needs to hang up his gloves and only play as a batsmen but dropping him for a ninkampoop like Sabbir and co ain't going to solve anything.

Why just stop at him for his shouting? If anyone deserves to get the chop for shouting it's Shakib. Classy attitude both on/off field. Also Tamim did take his sweet time to hone his batting as well. All 3 honed their cricket skills to their max potential in international and took almost the same time - Shakib took less time but it is what it is.