View Single Post
Old December 10, 2018, 05:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Man you say stuffs like this as if there is a gun batsmen ready to replace Rahim. Forget about his keeping, he had been avg'ing like a boss like any other quality batsmen in the world. I agree that he needs to hang up his gloves and only play as a batsmen but dropping him for a ninkampoop like Sabbir and co ain't going to solve anything.

Why just stop at him for his shouting? If anyone deserves to get the chop for shouting it's Shakib. Classy attitude both on/off field. Also Tamim did take his sweet time to hone his batting as well. All 3 honed their cricket skills to their max potential in international and took almost the same time - Shakib took less time but it is what it is.
You are right. Tamim also took his time, but the difference is Tamim acknowledges that! Plus he has been a class apart from all the rest including Mushfiq. Mushfiq and Kayes have been in the same level last 3 years. Avg. 47 and 44 respectively. But you don't have any lackeys for Kayes do you now? It is what it is, I am just pointing it out to you. You must not get mad. To be fair, you don't. You make points to which I make counter points. I am almost done writing my piece on Rahim, I will cite as you as one of the people who urged me to write it, because you are genuinely curious to know why I am so anti-Rahim.

But then... there are also lackeys, and I am going to be more direct from now on using that word to describe this group. It is what it is. They encourage you to tone it down, you do that taking the high road, but then you realize that their real motive if to restrict your freedom of speech because they are quick to pounce on you every time you go back to the topic. Taking the soft tone won't work with lackeys,they must be slapped with the truth as often as possible, because it is the language that they understand.