View Single Post
Old February 4, 2011, 09:44 AM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayout
haha .. U need to understand the context of wht is said rather than interpreting it literally ..
Guys I am telling u.. stop living in dreamworld .. Bangladesh is never going to beat India in coming next decade .. Particularly not with ur current team tht is for sure ..
It will be better if they can plan how to beat minnows .. and keeping good runrate while getting defeated by India .. One defeat against minnows in WC and Bangladesh will be relegated to ODIs only and afghans will take their place in test arena .. btw afghan is the team to reckon with in near future .. Just see how they have grown .. Bangladesh need to learn something rather than just dreaming from one series to another ..
Dream always helps you setting goals, and you can always achieve the destination by breaking it down into small objectives...as Bangladesh is doing right now by achieving those objectives. is not far beyond..... Skepticism sometime helps the perfectionist..., and you are welcomed.

I love their (Afghan's) passion for the game and optimistic. I also hope "afghans will take their place in test arena"

Its not 03, its 2011.
Signs of improvements are clear, and within next decade, in Test, many big guns are destined to fall (including India) under the red-green flag