View Single Post
Old February 27, 2012, 12:06 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib Al-hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker
Maybe Nasir Jamshed really is guilty

Id rather have a BPL with lower quality, than having corrupt people playing cricket over here

The English cricketers look good, we can import them whenever needed, is not like Pakistani players are a must...just see how IPL runs

I disagree. PAK players should always be there in BPL to make the tournament alternative to IPL crap. IPL would have much higher had there been PAK players with all rumors and so on. Mind you, PAK players are genuinely talented. NO doubt about it. Look at the team as how they are performing even after all those controversies. We should always welcome all players from across the globe to make BPL next to IPL. Currently, we are including associate players in BPL in this season which is generating curiosity among associate cricket nations. Just think about the fans from Zimbabwe or Ireland, they MUST be for their players playing at this level.

So far, I like the business model for BPL but it needs to be a little more professional. I am sure it will get there over time.