View Single Post
Old January 30, 2013, 08:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlafan
If PSL happens, then we can Kiss Good Bye to BPL as only PSL can challenge IPL. I have a feeling PSL might become a hit, if it does its good for Pakistan, They have better brains running PCB then our idiotic BCB members. In Pakistan the franchise could be easily bought with figures of more than 10 million as they have good companies and financially well of. Soon we might see our own Bangladeshi players attempting to get into PSL if BPL collapses and I think PSL might reject us when the league becomes really strong.
LOL. I think you've neglected the fact that Pakistan is a no-go zone, even for us. Even if PSL does go through AND somehow attracts quality foreign players, how exactly does PSL success affect BPL? BPL will fail only because it's run by our retarded board. There's really no other reason. On another note, how is PCB financially better off than us? They get no income through home tours, and have to pay for UAE facilities as their "home" matches. I can't imagine them being financially stronger than us currently.