View Single Post
Old May 17, 2008, 09:14 PM
Cricket Guru

I would like to go and live in Bangladesh.
I was born overseas, spent basically my whole childhood out of Bangladesh, So I want to spend my adult life in BD.
I have moved from Zambia to South Africa and now to Australia, But i must say even with all these corrupted Govenments, Pollution, poverty I rather live in BD. people lead such a colourful life there. I mean I love Australia too but i think it's time that i think about living in my own country. I have been to many countries, experienced the culture, made very unique friends, been to so many different schools, learnt many languages ( which i can hardly remember now ) and i love all these things, the fact that i have friends all around the place, who speak different languages, have different religions and have different cultures. But i hardly know my own culture. I have never seen a Bangladeshi wedding before ( belive it or not), I've only experienced pohela boishak once in BD. That's about it. when i go to Bd I only stay for a month or so, which is not enough for me. So i plan to move back, learn more about Bd and it's culture, I would also work there. But i would like to come and live in Australia every now and then.