View Single Post
Old June 14, 2007, 02:48 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganguly da
I bet there is a cover up here.... the original pathologist still adhering to his claim that he was murdered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
yep he does. here's a report: -

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...0E56BF7760.htm

there may actually be a cover up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antora93
I agree with u!!!
faltu reports!!!!! i mean seriously its obvious he has been murdered and know they say he has dided or natural causes??? gosh how dumb do they think we r??
Quite possible. PCB has interfered in Jamaican legal proceedings in the past as well....by using international diplomatic influence. In 1993 Akram, Waqar, Aquib and Mushtaq were arrested in Jamaica for possesing drugs. The case was water tight as they were caught red handed. The case got very controversial and reached diplomatic levels. Pakistan put heavy pressure on the Jamaican government, the Prime Minister of Jamaica interfered and the Pakistani players were released.

I wont be surprised if the same happened this time. There had been strong suggestions of a murder and the investigating authorities have failed to produce an explanation.

1. Who gave Mushtaq poisoned bottle that he passed on to Woolmer and why? Someone playing a practical joke?
2. Why did some PCB officials and players change rooms so late in the night?
3. The 'broken bone in the neck' was actually the Hyoid Bone and that would be virtually impossible to break on its own in a fall without other obvious injurues that pointed to the cause. No fall can so neatly sever the Hyoid bone.....such a fall is bound to leave some more injuries....any doctor or investigator would say that.
4. The weedkiller found in the glass has to be justified. Was it just resting the glass gossiping with Woolmer?

I am saying that its a murder being covered up, but I would like the authorities to answer these questions.