View Single Post
Old February 8, 2010, 08:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Ok, I will sum it up,

We have:
1. A bunch of reatarded players, who only know how to swing a bat wildly like baseball and the others who only know how to bowl like a "mohish" with only force, nothing else.

2. A management full of people who just care about money, it doesnt bother them if BD wins or loses.

3. A coach who himself needs to learn how to coach. A good player doesnt necessarily make a good coach, usually great coaches have a very small playing career. JS really has to learn things like how to recognize and train younger talents. Our young players are exposed too much too early and break down under the pressure of the media and coach.

We need:
1. A new bunch of players, who have experience. Play with their 100% all the time (I dont say 120% or 150% cause then whats the use of percentage??). Play because they love BD and they love representing BD in the international scene, not play just because they think they "deserve" to play or just play because they get paid to.

2. A new coach, who has proved himself before that he can recognize and groom young talents. Better and more active scouts who can search around the whole country for raw talent and train them in proper ways, not just Dhaka.

3. Some changes in rules, no players under the age of 21 play for the National team. The play for U-21 and U-19 teams. They are not given a lot of attention (good or bad) from the media. Do things to encourage more youngsters to choose cricket as their proffession (like increase wages, more competitions like the GP pacer hunt).

Ok, This is just my opinion, I dont want all of you to start arguing about why JS should stay. If you like it, thank you, if you dont, go suck something!!