View Single Post
Old March 10, 2018, 07:02 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
Around what GPA do you require to get invited into the GK program, it sounds like it is something special. top 15% that is a monumental feat. Is it true some of the top tier jobs require at least a masters or a PhD. How life consuming is a PhD, if one were to pursue it.
GK dont have a GPA criteria, you need to be one of the top 15% students in your batch. I had a CGPA of 3.83

you dont need PhD for any job in the world other than research related jobs(for example teachers).

I did not look for working jobs in Australia so I cant say anything about that. In BD you dont need masters to get jobs. but you do need masters to get ahead in your job. After a certain time if you dont have masters its really hard to get promotion here.

PhD is something if you want to do that you have to commit your life to that. before taking decision on doing PhD you need to ask your self about your future goals. 95 out of 100 goals wont need you to do a PhD.

anyway lets not derail this thread anymore. if you want to talk you can open a thread in FC or PM me