View Single Post
Old June 5, 2011, 10:34 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion
Default ICC should ban pakistan cricket

I cant help but think what an annoyance they are to world cricket. Sorry this is not hatred, these are the facts.....shoaib, waqar being accused of ball tampering......match fixing bein always associated with these pak cricketers......afridi, who is a role model to all pakis, biting the ball, damagin the pitch..and yet people consider such cheaters loosers....no wonder they keep on prdocing cricketers who sell their motherland...cause they glamorize these things......equivalent to selling their mothers sisters, yet people cry for them,.....salman butt...even after being educated, doing spot fixing..showing these pak cricketers even after receving slight bit of education, have no knowlefgde...and mods, before u think, before u wanna take any action.....just think of those sri lankan cricketers.......and imagine u were sri lnaka...god forbid, if they were killed.....and once pak doing what they are best at...assuring security, but not providing any....mann..if this was bangladesh cricket team, and if a single bullet shot went above our player head, i would call for international ban.......and even then, sri lankans acted very calmly and politely...what abt absolute disgraceful statement s of afrifi "muslims and pakis have bigger hearts"....i hope people do realize....and the earlier they are got rid of, they better it is........