Thread: Power of mind
View Single Post
Old April 1, 2005, 12:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
You know there is theory recently… ‘that homosexuality is Genetic’. And when I read in the Times of India, I thought, surely the moment I attend the next lecture on Sunday at I.R.F, I will be asked this question. ‘If homosexuality is Genetic, how can Allah blame us? - Qur’an speaks against homosexuality’. And I said that see…‘This is a theory wait till it gets established…It is a theory - don’t comment on that .Within just matter of span of just few months it was proved to be illogical - and the person who propounded this theory that… ‘Homosexuality is Genetic’ - he himself was an Homosexual
Well we can not completely rule out genetic's role in homosexuality. It's true probably that most homos are the product of extragenetic info and there are no gay genes. But...

A genetically normal human being have XX for woman and XY for male. We know that Y chromosome determines whehter a child is a male or a female. But there are people (male) born with XXY who have a lot of feminine characteristics because of that extra X. So we shouldn't completely throw away the genetic factor. But these are rare cases. Faar less than the number of homos - that's for sure.