Thread: Power of mind
View Single Post
Old April 1, 2005, 03:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Alright nayeem. here's the reply to "Dr." Zakir's "lecture":

Quote:
Dr. Zaik makes one mistake every 23 words!!!
by THHuxley on Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Oh, my. This is hilarious. Where does one start?

For those paying attention, Ailia has cut and pasted a verbatim script from one of Dr. Zaik’s lectures. How delightful. Let’s see how far we can get into it before breaking down in hilarilty and laughter.

I will capitalize Dr. Zaik’s words, so that you can tell Dr. Zaik’s words from the response. I will number his mistakes.

’THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES’ - IT SAYS THAT… “CHARLES DARWIN WENT ON AN ISLAND BY THE NAME OF ‘KELETROPIST’ ON A SHIP NAMED AS ‘HMS BEAGEL’ AND THERE HE FOUND BIRDS PECKING AT NICHES.

1) There is no such Island as “Keletropist.”

2) Birds do not “peck at niches.”

Darwin did spend several years sailing around the entire world as ship’s naturalist in the HMS Beagle. One of his stops were the Galapagos Islands, where he found a number of finches (birds) that LIVED (not “pecked”) in different ecological niches.

DEPENDING UPON THE ECOLOGICAL NICHES THEY PECK, THE BEAKS KEPT ON BECOMING LONG AND SHORT. THIS OBSERVATION WAS MADE IN THE SAME SPECIES - NOT IN DIFFERENT SPECIES”.

3) There are actually fourteen different species of Darwin’s finch. Not one.

4) The differences were more than just beak length. They included color, size, mating behavior, songs, and preferred food. In fact they were so different that Darwin did not even realize they were all finches until he brought his specimens back to England where they were classified by a professional ornithologist.

CHARLES DARWIN WROTE A LETTER TO HIS FRIEND THOMAS THOMTAN, IN 1861 SAYING ‘I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ‘NATURAL SELECTION’- THE WORD THAT YOU USE - I DON’T BELIEVE IN ‘THEORY OF EVOLUTION’ BECAUSE I HAVEN’T GOT ANY PROOF. I ONLY BELIEVE IN IT BECAUSE IT HELPS ME IN CLASSIFICATION OF EMBRYOLOGY, IN MORPHOLOGY, IN RUDIMENTARY ORGANS’.

5) There is no such person as “Thomas Thromtan,” so there is no way of checking if such a letter really was written or not.

6) The fact that he gives a date that is two years LATER than the publication of Darwin’s “Origin of Species” demonstrates beyond doubt that this is a lie.

CHARLES DARWIN HIMSELF SAID THAT , THERE WERE MISSING LINKS. HE DID NOT AGREE WITH IT - HE HIMSELF SAID THAT THERE WERE MISSING LINKS.

7) Darwin’s admission that there were “missing links” does NOT mean that he disagreed with it. In fact, he even predicted where the human “missing links” would be found (Africa) and he was right.

THE REASON IS BECAUSE, THAT IF YOU ANALYSE, THE CHURCH… THE CHURCH WAS AGAINST SCIENCE PREVIOUSLY - AND YOU KNOW THE INCIDENCE THAT THEY SENTENCED GALILEO TO DEATH.

8) Galileo was never sentenced to death.
THEY SENTENCED GALILEO TO DEATH - WHY? BECAUSE HE SAID CERTAIN STATEMENTS IN THE ASTRONOMY, ETC., WHICH WENT AGAINST THE BIBLE - SO THEY SENTENCED HIM TO DEATH , FOR WHICH THE POPE APOLOGIZED NOW. SO WHEN CHARLES DARWIN CAME UP WITH A THEORY WHICH GOES AGAINST THE BIBLE, THEY DID NOT… THEY DID NOT WANT ANY SUFFICIENT PROOF - AN ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND. SO ALL THE SCIENTISTS… MOST OF THEM - THEY SUPPORTED THE THEORY, BECAUSE IT WENT AGAINST THE BIBLE - NOT BECAUSE IT WAS TRUE.

8) Most scientists did NOT support Darwin’s theory for many years after he published his book.

9) Most of these same scientists were religious people who did not consider the church “their enemy.”

10) Each of these scientists that eventually accepted evolution are on the record that they did so because it had much better evidence and explained more than the earlier creation ist theories did.

Basically, this account by Dr. Zaik is a total fabrication. There is not the tiniest shred of historical evidence that would lead anyone to believe that scientists accepted evolution because they were enemies of the church.

ALL THE STAGES … ‘LUCY’ - THERE WERE FOUR ‘HOMONITES’. SCIENCE TELLS US TODAY THAT THERE WERE FOUR ‘HOMONITES’ - FIRST IS ‘LUCY’ ALONG WITH ITS GUY ‘DOSNOPYTICHEST’, WHICH DIED ABOUT 3 AND A 1/2 MILLION YEARS - THE ICE AGE. THEN NEXT CAME THE ‘HOMOSEPIANS’, WHO DIED ABOUT 5 HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS AGO. THEN CAME THE ‘NEANDERTHAL MAN’, WHO DIED HUNDRED TO FORTY THOUSAND YEARS AGO. THEN CAME THE FOURTH STAGE, ‘THE CROMAGNON’. ‘

Everything Dr. Zaik says here is wrong.

11) There is no such word as “homonites.” I suspect he means “hominids,” but he is not competent enough to know the right words.

12) There are not a mere “four” hominids, there are at least eleven.

13) There is no such hominid as “dosnopytchest.” Lucy was an Australopithecus afarensis.

14) The ice age was NOT 3 1/3 million years ago. It was between 1.6 million years to 10,000 years before present.

15) Homo sapiens DID NOT die out 500 thousand years ago. WE are Homo sapiens, and we are still alive.

16) Neanderthal man was not on the direct line to modern man. He was an ice age offshoot.

17) Cro-Magnon man is the SAME thing as Homo Sapiens.

THERE IS NO LINK AT ALL BETWEEN THESE STAGES’

18) There are MANY links between these stages. Between Australopithecus afarensis and Homo sapiens there are at least three. Homo habilis, Homo ergaster, and Homo heidelbergensis.

ACCORDING TO P. P. GRASSE IN 1971 WHO HELD THE CHAIR OF EVOLUTIONARY STUDIES IN PARIS, IN SOJERION UNIVERSITY. HE SAID… ‘IT IS ABSURD - WE CANNOT SAY WHO WERE OUR ANCESTORS BASED ON FOSSILS’.

What P.P. Grasse wrote in 1971 (33 years ago) doesn’t matter much given the fact that most fossils of human ancestors have been found since then. Further more, Grasse never said that there was no evidence for evolution, and in fact his research supported evolution completely. He was simply commenting on the fossils that were known at that time.

It is dishonest of Zaik to use such old quotes when he knows that more recent quotes from the same scientist would contradict him.

SIR ALBERT GEORGE WHO GOT THE NOBLE PRIZE FOR INVENTING… FOR INVENTING THE VITAMIN ‘C’ - HE WROTE THE BOOK ‘THE CAN’T APE AND MAN’, AGAINST DARWIN’S THEORY.

19) Nobody named “Sir Albert George” ever won a Nobel Prize.

20) If he means Albert Szent-Gyorgyi von Nagyrapolt, he didn’t invent Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a naturally occurring substance that didn’t need to be invented.

21) There is no such book as “The Can’t Ape and Man.”

AGAIN , SIR FRED HOYLE’S WORK - HE WROTE SEVERAL WORKS AGAINST DARWIN’S THEORY.

Fred Hoyle was an astronomer, not a biologist. And his one great contribution to his own field, the steady state theory of the universe, turned out to be false.

RUPERTS ALBERT, THIS PERSON WROTE A NEW THEORY OF EVOLUTION AGAINST DARWIN’S THEORY.

Who is Ruperts Albert? I can find no trace of anybody with that name.

ITS UNTHINKABLE… YOU CANNOT THINK THAT WE ARE CREATED FROM THE APES.

22) The idea is not that “we are created from the apes.” It is that we share a common ancestor with the apes.

23) It is apparently VERY thinkable, because most competent scientists do think it.

IF YOU KNOW OF SIR FRANK SALOSBURY… HE WAS A BIOLOGIST. HE SAID… ‘IT IS ILLOGICAL TO BELIEVE IN DARWIN’S THEORY’.

Who is Sir Frank Salosbury? I can find no trace of anybody with that name.

SIR WHITEMEAT, HE WROTE A BOOK AGAINST DARWIN’S THEORY - HE WAS ALSO A BIOLOGIST.

Who is Sir Whitemeat? I can find no trace of anybody with that name.

AN AMEBA, AT LOWER SPECIES LEVEL… AMEBA CAN CHANGE TO PAREMISHIA. QUR’AN DOES NOT SAY…‘AMEBA CANNOT CHANGE TO PAREMISHIA’ - QUR’AN DOES NOT SAY.

24) There is no such thing as a “paremishia.” Perhaps he means paramecium.

IF THEY HAVE GOT PROOF… IT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE… IT IS NOT AGAINST THE QUR’AN. BUT THERE IS NO PROOF AT ALL.

25) There are vast amounts of direct evidence for evolution. It is “proven” to the same level of confidence that gravitation has been proven.

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY THEORY - THEY TALK ABOUT GENETIC CODING. ACCORDING TO HENSES CRAKE WHO IS A AUTHORITY IN THIS FIELD - HE SAID… ‘IT IS UNIMAGINABLE’. AGAIN IF YOU DO THAT RATIO, THE PROBABILITY OF ONE DNA FORMING, ‘FROM APE TO HUMAN BEING, IS AGAIN ZERO’

26) There is no such person as “Henses Crake.” Zaik probably means Francis Crick, the co-discoverer of DNA. Francis Crick believes 100% in evolution, and as recently as last year told the London Telegraph that he did not believe in God at all.