View Single Post
Old June 11, 2009, 04:14 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur R & Nasir H

lol, this is riduclous. As fans we may not like his attidude towards cricket and playing style. However, there is no right for us to talk about his personal life. This is just going a step too far. At the end of the day I believe I cannot play better then Ashraful, so why should I critise people that I know are better than me. That's not fair.

And also note that Mashrafee Mortaza had got married a few years back, but can you see any significant improvement in him. The answer is "No". I think the BCB should drop him as captain and consider an average player as captain. Say if Aftab Ahmed comes back, then maybe him. Atab's matured quite a bit, from ICL etc....

Show some respect for our players. They dont like enjoy being beaten as much as we don't, but I guess they just cannot handle pressure at the most important of times. Thats what's hit them against Ireland. They played to thier full potential in practice games against even good oppositions such as New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Australia. The actual thing is a diffrent matter. More of mental capabilities.